Thursday, March 12, 2009

pollyanna

It's time to watch Pollyanna again. The weather is still cold, Ella still isn't sleeping well, I still need to lose 10 pounds...but, what's that you say Pollyanna? You're glad that the sun is shining? You're glad that I get to spend those extra minutes with Ella (even if they are in the middle of the cold, dark night)? You're glad that I don't have to spend money on new clothes? Yeah, me too! hmmm.

Well I'm trying. It's that time of year again. Chris asks me every few days why it is we live in the arctic north, which I'll admit I sometimes wonder myself when I have to scrape my windshield yet again. The students at school are getting both antsy and droopy from lack of outdoor exercise. And Ella has a cold. It must be rough to have an entirely full nose that you don't even know how to blow! Poor thing. I guess I should be glad at least that it hasn't hit me yet...I say as I knock a few times on my noggin! A trip to the Y tomorrow morning won't kill me either. Maybe next week I'll have a real excuse to go shopping! I'd be glad for that!

Any time now spring, we're ready for ya'.

No comments: